HIV/AIDS Services & Programs
Case Management Services:
Case Management by a Social Worker
Comprehensive social work case management services are provided on an ongoing basis to assist with the social, financial and emotional aspects of an individual with HIV/AIDS.
- - Face to face psychosocial and financial assessments
- - Benefits counseling
- - Advocacy with Social Security, Disability and Social Services
- - Budget Planning
- - Assistance with legal issues/housing
- - Referrals to counseling, community resources and Support Groups
- - Assistance with medical transportation and food
Please check back soon for additional information!